WORKING FROM THE CLOUDS
Working from home is made easier with cloud-based computing systems. Salesforce is our favourite cloud (of course!) and we can continue working 100% with business as usual. This is where cloud computing is leading the way.
So, let’s look at the upside of the situation. We’ve put together some helpful suggestions on how to get the most out of this time especially if you’re working from home. Let’s keep the positivity happening!
- Earning points
What a great time to earn some Trailhead points! This learning resource is well designed and easy to use. We thoroughly recommend getting everyone up to speed. You don’t need to have an account with Salesforce (just a login) so why not get the family trained up too!
- Learning new modules
Ask us about new modules of Payment2us. We’re constantly improving and adding to our product. If you need someone to run through how each module works, email us for a web chat.
- Running audits
We know these tasks are often overlooked but will make a huge difference to how you operate within Salesforce and Payments2us. Do some homework and make sure your system is running smoothly.
- Switching to Lightning
If you’re not on Lightning yet, here’s your chance. Run through the Trailhead training in Salesforce and make the ‘switch’!
- Keeping safe
Look after yourself during this unusual time. Here are some reminders:
- Connect carefully with close friends and family.
- Look after yourself so that you can be in the best place to support your friends and family.
- Eat good food
- Keep up the exercise – walks/cycle/yoga. Exercise is good for releasing positive endorphins leading to good mental health
- Keep the brain active on positive things – good books, e-Learnings (my recommendation Trailhead)
- Keep your distance from others, plus wash your hands thoroughly (as a guide of how long to wash – sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to yourself – twice [Please – not out aloud])
- Keep connected with your fellow workmates, especially if working from home. Send emails, organise times to chat. DON’T get stuck on a problem and just grind your way through – book a time with someone to go through the issue and move onto something else in the meantime.
- Watch a nice show on TV/Netflix – turn off the news.
- Support your local business. The cafés / restaurants / local store all employee people too. Make sure their families don’t miss out by not having your business. If you don’t want to go in, perhaps get that take away coffee or meal.
Let us know how you’re going and how many Trailheads you’ve completed. Staying focussed and keeping busy are great strategies to getting through this stage.